- 6 medium potatoes
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 2 cups milk
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover potatoes with salted water and bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook about 30 minutes or until tender.
- Peel and cut into 1/4 inch slices; set aside.
- Combine soup and milk, stirring well.
- Layer half of potatoes, onion and cheese in a greased 2 quart casserole; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour half of soup mixture over cheese.
- Repeat layers; sprinkle paprika over top.
- Bake at 300 for 45 minutes or until bubbly.