Recipe by Vamy
I am not sure where this came from but I kind of messed around with some ingredients and here it is!
- 4 potatoes
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese or 2 cups monterey jack cheese, cheese- whatever you prefer
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or 1 chipotle chile in adobo, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt & pepper
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- 1 small onion, diced
- scallion (garnish)
- sour cream (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and chop potatoes into cubes.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Put potatoes in pot of boiling water.
- Boil about 15 minutes or until fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and mash.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients except the enchilada sauce and 1 cup of the shredded cheese.
- Place equal amounts of filling into each of the flour tortillas and roll up placing seam side down into a greased 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Pour enchilada sauce over entire pan of burritos and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Garnish with scallions and sour cream.