Prep 3 mins
Cook 18 mins
From WW 5 ingredient 15 minute cookbook. 4 ww points
- 1 (14 ounce) packagelight smoked sausage, sliced (such as Healthy Choice)
- 1 onion, cut in half and sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) packagerefrigerated diced potatoes (such as Simply Potatoes)
- 1 cup fat-free low-sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup light beer
- Heat a large nonstick over medium-high heat; coat pan with cooking spray.
- Add sausage, and cook 4 minutes or until sausage is browned, stirring often.
- Remove sausage from pan, and set aside.
- Add onion and potatoes to pan.
- Cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring often.
- Return sausage to the pan.
- Add broth and beer; cook 9 minutes or until liquid is almost completely evaporated.