Sherri L.'s Note:
From WW 5 ingredient 15 minute cookbook. 4 ww points
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large nonstick over medium-high heat; coat pan with cooking spray.
- 2Add sausage, and cook 4 minutes or until sausage is browned, stirring often.
- 3Remove sausage from pan, and set aside.
- 4Add onion and potatoes to pan.
- 5Cook 5 minutes or until browned, stirring often.
- 6Return sausage to the pan.
- 7Add broth and beer; cook 9 minutes or until liquid is almost completely evaporated.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Potato and Sausage Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.2
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 719.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 13.6 g