Recipe by Adessa
Mom made the Cucumber Salad since I was a child. I added the potatoes after having an abundance of them one year.
Top Review by Darkhunter
This was scrumptious! What a lovely marriage of flavors. I can't pick out any one thing that is special, because everything is great just the way it is. Thnx for posting, Adessa.
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 88.74 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml cider vinegar
- 709.77 ml sliced boiled potatoes
- 236.59 ml sliced peeled cucumber
- 1 onion, sliced in rings
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml heavy cream
- 14.79 ml fresh basil
- 4.92 ml lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salt, pepper, oil and vinegar in a plastic bowl with a lid.
- Add sliced potatoes, cucumbers and onion rings.
- Cover and tumble, coating everything.
- Place in refrigerator for one or two hours.
- Add remaining ingredients to the vegetables and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and garnish with paprika and basil.
- Chill until ready to serve.