Top Review by lets.eat
Very good. I loved the flavor the french fried oniond gave this. We like our broccoli crisp/tender, so instead of pre-cooking it I placed them in a colander and poured hot water them to partially dethaw than placed them atop the potatoes and cookeds for the full length od time. Thank You Christine-
- 709.77 ml hot mashed potatoes
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 29.58 ml margarine
- salt and pepper
- 79.37 g can French-fried onions
- 2 (566.99 g) packagefrozen broccoli stems
- 236.59 ml shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip together first 5 ingredients, salt and pepper, and 1/2 cup onions.
- Spread potatoes over bottom and up sides of 8 x 12 inch baking dish to make shell.
- Bake uncovered, for 25 minutes at 350*.
- Cook broccoli and drain.
- Arrange in potato shell.
- Sprinkle with cheese and the rest of the french fried onions.
- Bake 5 minutes longer.