1/2 Photos of Pot Roast Provencal
3 hrs 30 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Firehouse Cook's Note:
Pot roast, with a French twist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dust meat with flour.
- 2Brown meat in olive oil on high heat.
- 3Set aside meat and turn down to medium heat.
- 4Add potatoes, carrots and garlic and cook gently for 15 minutes.
- 5Add tomato paste and herbs and cook for another 5 minutes.
- 6Add wine and beef stock and mix well.
- 7Return meat to pan and heat to simmer.
- 8Cover and braise in oven at 350 for 2 hours.
- 9Uncover and cook for another 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- 10Place meat on platter, surround with vegetables and pour some of the gravy over top.
- 11Serve remaining gravy on the side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pot Roast Provencal
Serving Size: 1 (634 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 810.9
- Calories from Fat 446
- Total Fat 49.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 883.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 46.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: