Good warm, good from the fridge; good as an after-dinner dessert with ice cream, good as a mid-day munchie with coffee, tea, or cocoa. GREAT with a tall cool glass of milk! Very rich - one good-sized slice is just about all most people can handle.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Let butter/margarine and cream cheese come to room temperature.
- 2Mix thoroughly in good-sized bowl.
- 3Add sugar and mix thoroughly.
- 4Add eggs and mix.
- 5Add flour and baking powder at the same time, and mix.
- 6Add chocolate chips and mix.
- 7Grease 2 standard-sized loaf pans.
- 8Add batter into the 2 pans.
- 9Bake at 350° for 45 to 60 minutes (cooking time will vary from oven to oven).
- 10Test with a toothpick poked in the center- if it comes out without batter clinging to it, it's done.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Possum's Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Bread
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.2
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 83.7 mg
- Sodium 148.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 5.2 g