Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 486 calories, 56g protein, 13g net carbs, 21g fat, 154mg cholesterol, 525mg sodium
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 1⁄4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 lbs center-cut pork chops, boneless, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 lb shiitake mushroom, stems removed, caps thinly sliced
- 2 bunches scallions, both green and white parts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Add first 8 ingredients (soy sauce through red pepper) to crockpot and mix well.
- Add pork, mushrooms, and scallions; stir gently to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours Stir well before serving.