1/1 Photo of Pork Tenderloin With Mushroom Pan Sauce
This dish comes together very quickly. The sauce is so scrumptious! Serve it with something like rice or mashed potatoes so as not to leave a drop behind.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large shallots, finely chopped
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1Sprinkle the pork with salt and pepper.
- 2In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoons of the oil over medium-high heat; brown the pork all over.
- 3Transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet; roast in a 400 degree F oven until the juices run clear when the pork is pierced, about 18 minutes.
- 4Transfer to a cutting board and tent with foil; let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- 5Meanwhile, in the same skillet, heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat.
- 6Saute the shallots until softened, about 3 minutes.
- 7Add the mushrooms, thyme, salt and pepper; saute until the mushrooms are golden, about 6 minutes.
- 8Add the wine and cook until evaporated, stirring and scraping up any brown bits.
- 9Add the broth and cook for 5 minutes.
- 10Mix the butter with the flour and add to the sauce along with the parsley.
- 11Simmer, stirring, until thickened.
- 12Stir any juices from the pork into the sauce.
- 13Serve with the pork.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Tenderloin With Mushroom Pan Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.8
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 89.7 mg
- Sodium 486.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 36.7 g