Top Review by Lorac
The flavor of browned and roasted pork with fresh rosemary, cranberry and balsamic vinegar are combined by Mean Chef to produce a wonderfully thick dense sauce. The whole cranberry and onions added texture. The layering of flavors was so well balanced that no one ingredient domminated the rest. A very easy to make main dish.
- 22.18 ml butter
- 226.79-283.49 g pork tenderloin
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh rosemary
- 118.29 ml chicken broth
- 78.07 ml canned whole berry cranberry sauce
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Melt 1/2 tablespoon butter in heavy large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- Sear pork on all sides, about 2 minutes.
- Place skillet with pork in oven.
- Roast pork until thermometer inserted into center registers 155°F, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in heavy medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add onion and rosemary; sauté until onion softens, about 3 minutes.
- Add broth, cranberry sauce and vinegar and whisk until cranberry sauce melts, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer pork to work surface.
- Scrape any juices from large skillet into cranberry mixture.
- Boil until sauce has reduced enough to coat spoon thickly, about 6 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Slice pork and serve with sauce.