Balsamic Honey Pork Tenderloin
photo by karadale
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 20mins
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons liquid honey
- 3 tablespoons mustard (use the "grainy" kind for this)
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons oil (can use olive or vegetable oil)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper (or to taste)
- To make the marinade; mix the honey, mustard, balsamic vinegar, oil, garlic, green onions and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add in the pork tenderloins, and turn to coat.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- When ready to cook the pork, remove from the fridge and reserve the marinade liquid.
- Place the pork on the grill, and brush with reserved marinade.
- Close the grill lid and cook, turning and basting one or two times.
- Cook for about 18-20 minutes, or until inside has a hint of pink.
- Transfer pork to a cutting board, and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice into about 1/2-inch slices (or smaller).
- Serve on a platter with roasted potatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Between the 4 diners this was rated between 3 and 5, so settlement point was 4. I used 2 pork fillets weighing about 330grams each which I cut in half and marinated for 24 hours (would love to turn the marinade into a sauce) and the DH cooked on the indoor ridged grill (no lid) for about 25 minutes total. Thank you Kittencal. Made for ZAAR Stars Tag Game.
This was a fabulous dinner! I used 5 pork chops, and put it in the marinade for a week (not intentional, but ended up that way due to life) Anyway - grilled them up and served with a salad and brown butter, sage sweet potato gnocchi. This would be perfect with any side dish, summer through spring. Just perfect flavor and balance.
see 5 more reviews