Orange Balsamic Cranberry Sauce
photo by TattooedMamaof2
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons orange peel, grated
- 30 ounces cranberries, fresh or 30 ounces frozen cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place balsamic and orange peel in a large saucepan, bring to a boil. Reduce eat to low and simmer, uncovered for 4 minutes or until reduced by half.
- Add cranberries, sugar, juice and cinnamon. Increase the heat to medium, bring to a boil again, then reduce the heat to low. Simmer uncovered for 15 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Transfer to a bowl, cover and chill.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a happily married mother of two and I own a jewelry and accessory business. My husband and I were vegan for six years, we now eat poultry and fish. My husband is a personal trainer and competitive bodybuilder, so it's very important that we eat healthy... too bad I have such a sweet-tooth!