1/1 Photo of Pork Steak Dinner in a Dish
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This recipe is one where you can start it and then go do other "stuff".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 pork steaks, about 1/2 inch thick
- 8 small potatoes, cut in 1 inch chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 10 ounces frozen peas and carrots
- 1In large skillet, brown pork steaks.
- 2Add potatoes and onions.
- 3In small bowl, mix soup, mushrooms, garlic, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, Worcestershire, thyme, pepper, and chicken stock pour over pork mixture.
- 4Heat to boiling, reduce heat, cover, and simmer until tender, 60 to 65 minutes.
- 5Rinse frozen veggies under running cold water to separate; add to pan.
- 6Cover and simmer until peas and carrots are tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Steak Dinner in a Dish
Serving Size: 1 (724 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.4
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 74.4 mg
- Sodium 865.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.7 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 34.6 g