Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love the flavor of corn and lime!
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 8 flour tortillas
- 10 ounces frozen corn, prepared as directed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, juice of
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Cook the pork and paprika. Season to taste wtih salt and pepper.
- Add corn, lime and cilantro. Mix together.
- Serve inside tortillas with cheese sprinkled on top.
I felt the pork needed more STUFF...perhaps start by sauteeing onion & garlic in oil. Plus, the pork was so lean it needed some oil in the pan. I skipped the cilantro since i hate the stuff. I would like more lime - or maybe I didn't notice the flavor because i added the aforementioned STUFF? I added a can of diced tomatoes but I think a jar of salsa would be even better. I added about 1tsp chipotle chili powder. It wasn't HOT but added some spice. I love this recipe but love it even more jazzed up a bit! Made for PAC Fall '08.