1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Rice layered with a pork and tomato sauce and cheddar cheese. Posted by request from the "American Gothic Cookbook".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Brown pork in a frying pan and set aside.
- 3Add onions to the pan and saute until golden,.
- 4Stir in tomatoes, celery, mushrooms, sugar, salt and pepper.
- 5Layer half of the meat mixture into a 3 quart casserole.
- 6Top with half the rice, then half the cheese.
- 7Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- 8Bake covered for 1 1/2 to 2 hours until meat is tender and liquid is absorbed.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Risotto
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.5
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 94.6 mg
- Sodium 626.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 31.7 g