My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for brushing
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups pork loin, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces mexican cheese
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1In a large, skillet, heat vegetable oil and add pork and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Saute until cooked through then remove from heat.
- 3Add the bell peppers and cook over moderately high heat, stirring, until softened, about 10 minutes.
- 4Add onion and garlic, cover and cook over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes.
- 5Add the pork, maple syrup and vinegar, and cook for 3 minutes more.
- 6Spoon a little cheese the pork and bell pepper mixture then more cheese into tortillas and fold in half.
- 7Brush the tortillas with oil.
- 8Heat 2 large skillets.
- 9Working in batches, cook the tortillas over moderate heat, turning once, until crisp, about 7 minutes.
- 10Cut in eighths and serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 411.4
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.7 mg
- Sodium 705.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: