Source: Family Circle
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season both sides of pork with salt and pepper.
- 2Dredge in flour and shake off excess. Discard remaining flour.
- 3Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add pork and sauté for 2 minutes per side.
- 5Remove pork to a plate and keep warm.
- 6Add broth and simmer 2 minutes, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of skillet.
- 7Stir in the capers and lemon juice.
- 8Return the pork to the skillet and simmer gently for about 1 to 2 minutes, until pork is heated through.
- 9Whisk in the butter.
- 10Serve Warm.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Piccata
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.7
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 547.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: