Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
Source: Family Circle
- 8 thin boneless skinless pork cutlets (about 1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons capers
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Season both sides of pork with salt and pepper.
- Dredge in flour and shake off excess. Discard remaining flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork and sauté for 2 minutes per side.
- Remove pork to a plate and keep warm.
- Add broth and simmer 2 minutes, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of skillet.
- Stir in the capers and lemon juice.
- Return the pork to the skillet and simmer gently for about 1 to 2 minutes, until pork is heated through.
- Whisk in the butter.
- Serve Warm.