Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Adapted from Kraft Food and Family
- 2 pork tenderloin (about 1.5 lbs.)
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix (for Chicken)
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- water (to prepare stuffing mix)
- CUT each tenderloin crosswise into 6 slices.
- Pound meat slices, cut-sides up, with meat mallet to 1/2-inch thickness. Add to large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Cook on medium-high heat 3 minute on each side or until browned on both sides. Reduce heat to low.
- COMBINE dressing and mustard; pour over meat. Continue cooking 3 minute on each side or until meat is cooked through and sauce is thickened.
- Meanwhile, prepare stuffing as directed on package, but reduce butter or margarine to 1 tablespoons and add cranberries to the water along with the stuffing mix.
- SPOON stuffing onto serving plates. Add meat; drizzle with sauce.