Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found in Kraft Food & Family.
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato vinaigrette dressing
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- Cut each tenderloin crosswise into 6 slices. Pound meat slices with meat mallet to 1/2" thickness. Spray a non-stick skillet with cooking spray and cook medallions on medium-high heat 3 minutes per side or until browned on both sides. Reduce heat to low.
- Combine the dressing and mustard and pour over the meat. Continue cooking until meat is cook through and sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Prepare stuffing as directed on package, adding cranberries to boiling water.
- Spoon stuffing onto serving plates. Add meat, drizzle with sauce.