1/1 Photo of Pork Medallions in Balsamic Mushroom Sauce
A great meal for 4. Quick and easy to prepare. Can be served over rice or noodles. An experiment that turned out pretty good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice Pork Loin diagonally into 1/2" medallions.
- 2Salt and Pepper each side of medallions.
- 3In a large skillet melt butter and add olive oil heat to medium high heat.
- 4Place medallions in butter/oil and brown each side until a light crust forms (about 3 minutes each side).
- 5Remove pork and set aside.
- 6Add Stock to skillet scraping bottom of pan, bring to rolling boil.
- 7Add Mushrooms, garlic and vinegar, basil, salt and pepper to stock.
- 8Stir occasionally and reduce by 1/2.
- 9Add medallions (and any juices from them) to the skillet and combine well.
- 10Lower heat to medium low and let simmer about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Medallions in Balsamic Mushroom Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.0
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 83.0 mg
- Sodium 1280.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 27.6 g