Orzo Veggie Soup
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I had surgery a couple of weeks ago. So I made this a head of time and froze in single serve and dinner size portions. Turned out pretty good with or without meat.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 3 (14 ounce) cans beef stock or (14 ounce) cans chicken stock
- 1 (64 ounce) bottle V8 vegetable juice
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil and garlic
- 1 (2 3/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 1 (20 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables (any kind)
- 8 ounces uncooked orzo pasta (i used 1/2 the box)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (not salt)
- 2 cups of left over cooked beef or 2 cups cooked chicken, if you would prefer meat in your soup
- Dump everything in soup pot or crock pot.
- Simmer on stove until pasta and veggies are cooked.
- For crock pot cover and cook on low 5-7 hours.
- Server with a nice bread and or a salad.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION