Recipe by sugarpea
Quick and easy way to saute slices of pork tenderloin. Made extra wonderful with a sprinkling of fresh lemon juice.
- 1 pork tenderloin, cut into medallions,1/2 ",thick
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Place each medallion between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound thin with flat side of a cleaver; pat both sides of medallions with flour, salt, and pepper.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; saute medallions until lightly browned on both sides and cooked through, 5-10 minutes; plate and sprinkle with lemon juice and parsley.