1/8 Photos of Pork Loin Rib Ends Seared, Braised and Glazed
2 hrs 30 mins
This method of cooking brings winter and summer together. You get that braised tender fall of the bone and grilled with a sweet glaze. For finger licking good! The braising liquid after cooking can be saved, skim fat and use as broth for other uses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs pork loin rib ends (country style ribs)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes, chipotle
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, rough chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced thick
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 cup hot water
- 12 ounces beer
- 1In a blender add all the marinade ingredients and blend till chunky smooth.
- 2Rub into ribs all the marinade, place in a zip lock bag.
- 3Refrigerate for 6 hours or over night.
- 4Preheat grill to 350.
- 5Over direct heat cook bacon in a heavy bottom pot. I use mu cast iron.
- 6Meanwhile sear ribs just to brown.
- 7Add the onion, carrots, celery, garlic and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- 8Add hot water, thyme, and seared ribs.
- 9Add beer just to rim of ribs.
- 10Place top on pot and move to indirect heat.
- 11Close grill top. Grill for 1 1/2 -2 hours till tender.
- 12Go enjoy a drink and a dip in the pool.
- 13Mix braising liquid, honey and marmalade.
- 14Brush ribs with glaze.
- 15Place over direct heat to bubble and brown. Just a couple minutes each side.
- 16Serve the veggies along side the ribs.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Loin Rib Ends Seared, Braised and Glazed
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.5
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 564.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork loin rib ends