1/8 Photos of Pork Loin Rib Ends Seared, Braised and Glazed
2 hrs 30 mins
This method of cooking brings winter and summer together. You get that braised tender fall of the bone and grilled with a sweet glaze. For finger licking good! The braising liquid after cooking can be saved, skim fat and use as broth for other uses.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs pork loin rib ends (country style ribs)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes, chipotle
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 3 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, rough chopped
- 3 carrots, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced thick
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 cup hot water
- 12 ounces beer
- 1In a blender add all the marinade ingredients and blend till chunky smooth.
- 2Rub into ribs all the marinade, place in a zip lock bag.
- 3Refrigerate for 6 hours or over night.
- 4Preheat grill to 350.
- 5Over direct heat cook bacon in a heavy bottom pot. I use mu cast iron.
- 6Meanwhile sear ribs just to brown.
- 7Add the onion, carrots, celery, garlic and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- 8Add hot water, thyme, and seared ribs.
- 9Add beer just to rim of ribs.
- 10Place top on pot and move to indirect heat.
- 11Close grill top. Grill for 1 1/2 -2 hours till tender.
- 12Go enjoy a drink and a dip in the pool.
- 13Mix braising liquid, honey and marmalade.
- 14Brush ribs with glaze.
- 15Place over direct heat to bubble and brown. Just a couple minutes each side.
- 16Serve the veggies along side the ribs.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Loin Rib Ends Seared, Braised and Glazed
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.5
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 564.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork loin rib ends