Recipe by MizzNezz
Thick chops in a creamy garlic sauce,
Top Review by Cocoa
I had some chops that I had to use and I was looking for a quick recipe. The whole family enjoyed this one. I didn't have cream on hand either, so I used sour cream and a bit of skim milk. Turned out great! Thanks for sharing!
- 4 bonless pork loin chops, 1 1/2 in thick
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Salt and pepper pork.
- Heat oil and butter in skillet.
- Dredge chops in flour.
- Fry on med-hi until browned on both sides.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove chops and keep warm.
- To skillet add garlic.
- Cook 1 minute until garlic is soft.
- Add cream, cook for 1 minute.
- Add 1 t butter, stir to mix well.
- Serve chops with sauce on top.