Recipe by dicentra
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes. Stir Fry. Very easy and a great week night dinner. Chicken can be used in place of pork. I combine the sauce ingredients in a jar and shake before adding to the dish.
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 453.59 g boneless pork, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 14.79 ml orange zest
- 118.29 ml orange juice
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 9.85 ml cornstarch
- 0.59 ml ground ginger
- 59.14 ml cashews (optional)
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 709.77 ml cooked rice, kept warm
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet until hot. Stir fry pork until browned, 3-4 minutes.
- Add carrots and celery; stir fry until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Heat to boiling.
- Cook, stirring, until thickened, about 1-2 minutes. Serve over rice.