1/1 Photo of Pork Goulash in Crock Pot
7 hrs 5 mins
Tami Adams's Note:
So easy and so good! Great comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless pork butt, cut in 1 in chunks (butcher will do this for you)
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed tomatoes in puree
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet beef and onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 (8 ounce) package dumpling egg noodles
- 1 (15 ounce) can early English peas
- 1Mix first 6 ingredients in a 3-quart or larger slow cooker.
- 2Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours until pork is tender.
- 3Stir in sour cream and dill.
- 4Serve over dumpling egg noodles with sweet peas.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Goulash in Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.8
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 88.9 mg
- Sodium 136.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
beef and onion soup mix