Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
So easy and so good! Great comfort food.
Make and share this Pork Goulash in Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork butt, cut in 1 in chunks (butcher will do this for you)
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed tomatoes in puree
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet beef and onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 (8 ounce) packagedumpling egg noodles
- 1 (15 ounce) canearly English peas
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a 3-quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low 7 to 9 hours until pork is tender.
- Stir in sour cream and dill.
- Serve over dumpling egg noodles with sweet peas.
this was okay because i like goulash. i just threw the can of le-seuer peas in at the end. i think it could have used more veggies like potato and carrot. HTH
Made this two days ago and since there is only me and my dh, there was quite a bit of left overs and boy I was glad, because the next couple of meals guess what the only thing I wanted to eat was? Its really that good. I'd give it a rating of 10 stars if I could.
So easy and a very good recipe. I substituted whipped 2% cottage cheese for the sour cream and added 1 tsp chili flakes. The pork came out very tender and could be used as pulled pork, just excellent . Love the hint of caraway.Thanks Tami for a very enjoyable meal