Lizzie Rodriquez's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine honey, soy and pepper flakes in a small bowl and season to taste with pepper.
- 2Heat your grill to high.
- 3Brush chops on both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper. Brush onions with glaze. Set aside a few tablespoons of glaze for brushing cooked chops.
- 4Grill pork chops until lightly charred and crusty, 4 to 5 minutes. Add onions after 2 minutes.
- 5Turn chops and onions over, reduce heat to medium or move to a cooler part of the grill, and grill, brushing often with glaze, until just cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes more.
- 6Remove chops to a platter and brush with reserved glaze.
- 7Serve chops with the onions on the side.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Soy-Honey Glaze and Grilled Sweet Onions
Serving Size: 1 (518 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.2
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 150.0 mg
- Sodium 1143.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 37.5 g
- Protein 47.6 g