Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 8 pork chops, center cut, boneless, 1/2-inch thick, 4-6 oz. ea
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 sweet onions, large, sliced 1/2-inch thick
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- black pepper, freshly ground
- Combine honey, soy and pepper flakes in a small bowl and season to taste with pepper.
- Heat your grill to high.
- Brush chops on both sides with oil and season with salt and pepper. Brush onions with glaze. Set aside a few tablespoons of glaze for brushing cooked chops.
- Grill pork chops until lightly charred and crusty, 4 to 5 minutes. Add onions after 2 minutes.
- Turn chops and onions over, reduce heat to medium or move to a cooler part of the grill, and grill, brushing often with glaze, until just cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Remove chops to a platter and brush with reserved glaze.
- Serve chops with the onions on the side.