From Dr. Atkins Quick & Easy New Diet Cookbook. Phases 1-4. Per Serving: 7.5 carbs, 1.5 grams fiber, 6 net carbs, 45.5 grams protein, 37.5 grams fat, 557 cal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat olive oil in large skillet over med-high heat until hot but not smoking.
- 2Season pork with salt and pepper, and cook 4-5 min each side, until golden brown.
- 3Transfer pork to plate and keep warm.
- 4Reduce heat to med-low.
- 5Add poblano chilis, onion, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 6-7 minute.
- 6Stir in cream and waer and bring to simmer.
- 7Add pork chops and cook for 2 min each side.
- 8Transfer to platter and pour cream sauce on top.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops With Poblano Pepper and Onion Cream Sauce - Atkins -
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 703.6
- Calories from Fat 456
- Total Fat 50.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 232.9 mg
- Sodium 161.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 54.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: