Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Recipe my mom got from a neighbor about 40 years ago. The neighbor doesn't make it anymore, but my family still loves it.
- -Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- -Heat about 1/2" oil in a 12" skillet.
- -Brown pork chops in oil; about 5 minutes per side.
- -Use 2 corning ware dishes: Between the 2 dishes divide 1/4 teaspoons salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- -Put 3 pork chops in each dish.
- -Add potatoes, green beans, onions and oil from skillet.
- -Add more salt and pepper on top of everything. Probably 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
- -Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 1 hour.