Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is very easy, inexpensive and delicious.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices onions, thin
- 4 green pepper rings
- 4 tablespoons uncooked rice
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- In large skillet, over medium heat, brown pork chops.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the pork chops.
- Top each chop with 1 onion slice and 1 green pepper ring.
- Remove from pan.
- Drain all grease from pan.
- In skillet, put rice and stewed tomatoes and stir well; lay chops on top of the tomatoes and rice.
- Cover and simmer until rice is done, add small amounts of water if needed.