Baked Pork Chops & Macaroni Creole
- Ready In:
- Wipe hops with damp paper towel, trim excess fat.
- Place on rack in broiler pan, broil on both sides until nicely browned.
- In hot oil in large skillet, oven proof, saute onion and garlic, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, thyme, bay leaf, 3/4 teaspoon salt and the pepper well.
- Add cooked macaroni to tomato mixture, mix well.
- Arrange chops on top.
- Bake covered 40 minutes or until chops are tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!