Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
The pork chops are so tender they fall apart. Serve with a fresh salad and crusty rolls and what a dinner!
- Melt butter in a 2 qt sauce pan over medium heat Whisk in flour and stir until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- Gradually add milk, stir constantly until mixture boils.
- Boil for 1 minute.
- Pour mixture over potatoes, mix well, ensuring all potatoes are coated.
- Spray a 4 qt casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Place a layer of potatoes in bottom of dish.
- Top with 2-3 pork chops Cover with another layer of potatoes.
- Top with 2-3 pork chops.
- Cover with a layer of potatoes Bake covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until potatoes are fork tender.