3 hrs 40 mins
The pork chops are so tender they fall apart. Serve with a fresh salad and crusty rolls and what a dinner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a 2 qt sauce pan over medium heat Whisk in flour and stir until smooth.
- 2Season with salt and pepper and cook for 1 minute.
- 3Gradually add milk, stir constantly until mixture boils.
- 4Boil for 1 minute.
- 5Pour mixture over potatoes, mix well, ensuring all potatoes are coated.
- 6Spray a 4 qt casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- 7Place a layer of potatoes in bottom of dish.
- 8Top with 2-3 pork chops Cover with another layer of potatoes.
- 9Top with 2-3 pork chops.
- 10Cover with a layer of potatoes Bake covered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 11Remove cover and bake for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until potatoes are fork tender.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork Chops and Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (619 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1033.6
- Calories from Fat 340
- Total Fat 37.8 g
- Saturated Fat 19.8 g
- Cholesterol 177.2 mg
- Sodium 339.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.8 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 57.4 g