Recipe by Margie Ethridge
This is as easy as it gets and the pork chops come out extra tender.
Top Review by Weeezer0421
I made these the other night for dinner, we loved the chops the rice on the other hand we did not care for. The rice became greasy, will try these again in the near future. Thanks for posting :-)
Directions See How It's Made
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper.
- Brown both sides of pork chops, no oil needed with a non stick skillet.
- Using a 9"x13" pan, mix together rice pilaf mix and the ingredients needed to make the rice pilaf, usually water and margarine.
- I use hot water so that the margarine melts.
- Spread rice pilaf evenly on the bottom of the pan, lay pork chops on top of rice.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes for really thick pork chops.
- Experiment with different rice pilaf mixes, but I like the chicken versions best.