Recipe by tamibic
This is comfort food for sure. The meat is so flavorful and falls apart like potroast. The caraway gives if such a nice taste!
Top Review by Bergy
All I can say is MMmm Good - True comfort food. Lovely combination with the thyme, garlic & Caraway. I didn't crush the caraway seeds. Served with new nugget potatoes that I fork mashed in the gravy, Cob of corn sprinkld with Cajun spice mix (no butter) and steamed carrots. Lovely dinner thanks tamibic
- 4 pork blade steaks
- 4 -5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups country style gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- mix spices with garlic and rub on both sides of steaks and let sit 1 hour or more.
- Brown in a small amout of olive oil in oven proof pan.
- Add chicken stock and cover with foil or lid Bake for 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees.
- Top with thick peppery country gravy.
- Serve with mashed potatoes of rice and fresh veg.