You can one or the other or both From: Oriental Cooking Class Cookbook 1990 Publications Int. Ltd
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut pork across into 3/4 inch slices.
- 2then cut into 2 X 1 inch pieces.
- 3combine with chicken pieces in large bowl.
- 4Mix vinegar,soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl; pour over pork and chicken.
- 5Marinate at room temperature , stirring occasionally, 1 hour.
- 6Transfer pork-chicken mixture in medium nonaluminum saucepan, stir in water.
- 7Heat over medium heat to boiling.
- 8Reduce heat to = low, simmer covered until pork and chicken are tender, about 30 minutes.emove pork and chicken with slotted spoon, draining well.
- 9Transfer to plate. Cook vinegar mixture over high heat until reduced to coating consistency , about 15 mi nutes.
- 10While sauce is reducing, heat oil in medium skillet over medium hear add pork.
- 11Cook , turning frequently , until brown on all sides, about 3 minutes.
- 12Remove to plate. Add chicken to skillet, turning once until brown, about 2 minutes.
- 13Arrange chicken and pork on serving plate and keep warm.
- 14Strain sauce through fine sieve, skim and discard fat. Pour sauce over chicken and pork.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pork and Chicken Adobo
Serving Size: 1 (355 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.1
- Calories from Fat 409
- Total Fat 45.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 195.3 mg
- Sodium 1509.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 47.6 g