- 1⁄2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb 96% lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Splenda brown sugar blend
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Crumble beef over top and mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. In a large skillet, cook meatballs in oil over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Combine tomato sauce, water, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce; pour over meatballs. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour.