Recipe by mrose75
Makes a nice sauce for cocktail meatballs.
Top Review by NormCooks
Made this for a Polynesian-themed wedding party. I tripled the ingredients and made it the day before. On Wedding Day, we heated it up on the grill in a covered aluminum pan. Guests smeared it on their Roast Pork, Grilled Chicken, Pork Sausage, and Kielbasa....sorry, no leftovers...Amazing sauce!!!!....should have made a bigger batch. Thanks for sharing.
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1 dash ground red pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple chunks, reserving juice. Add water to juice to make 1 cup.
- In a saucepan combine juice mixture, catsup, vinegar, cornstarch, brown sugar, soy sauce, beef bouillon, and ground red pepper.
- Cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
- Add pineapple and serve.