Polynesian Ham Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) can peach slices, drained and chopped
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch clove
- 1⁄3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, slighty thawed
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup maraschino cherry, left whole or sliced in half (optional)
- In a saucepan combine the cornstarch with cinnamon and cloves; add in the reserved peach and pineapple juice, orange juice concentrate and water.
- bring to a boil and simmer over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Reduce heat, then stir in chopped peaches, crushed pineapple, raisins and cherries (if using) simmer 1-2 minutes.
- Serve this warm or cooled with ham.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation