Apricot Mustard Grilling Sauce
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons ground mustard (as in Colman's English mustard powder)
- 2 tablespoons dried apricots, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons apricot jam
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 dash saffron
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry (optional)
- Place all ingredients into the bowl of a blender & process 30 seconds or until there is a good consistency to the sauce.
- Pour into a covered glass jar & store in the refrigerator.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Wow, this sauce definitely has some bite to it! I never realized how strong dry mustard could be. It has a bite like that of horseradish and will clear your sinuses, lol. I had to add more apricot jam (3x more) for it to be pleasing, Correction made, this was very good. Served with grilled chicken breast as a sandwich spread with some provolone cheese. Thanks for sharing the recipe.