Recipe by chevelinetti
My first recipe shared is what to cook for my dinner tonight. There are many alternative: with tomato (a special alternative to "ragù" for lasagne), as stuffed of vegetables, can be cook in pan, steamed (more light), in the oven.
- 500 g minced beef (or mixed) or 500 g ground pork (or mixed)
- 3 eggs
- 50 g parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup white wine
- 50 g flour
- 100 g bread (I use bread for toast)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- At first put the bread in a bowl with the milk, for soften it. Squeeze it, add to mince and mix.
- Add the eggs, salt, parmesan, garlic. If the mixture is too soft add bread crumbs, if it is too hard add milk. The mixture must be handy. Handle it and form small balls (if they are little, they cook first)and flour them.
- Heat oil in the pan and add the polpette, add the wine and after few seconds reduce heat. Add few water, cover and cook on low heat for 15-20 minutes (depends of the size of balls). Add water if too dry.
- Serve it with chopped parsley.