Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is tailor-made for a party, and there will be no leftovers. Happy munching!!
- 2 lbs polska kielbasa
- 18 ounces beer (I use Miller Lite)
- 18 ounces barbecue sauce (your preference)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- cut polska kielbasa into 1/2 inches to 1 inches slices. set aside.
- combine rest of ingredients in large pan and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- turn down to a simmer, add kielbasa.
- simmer for 1 hour until tender.
- serve and enjoy!
I'm a pushover for kielbasa so I knew this was going to be a keeper.
Easy and really tasty, this appitizer was spot on with all of our guests. Thanks for posting.
Rockin' way to do kielbasa! I let them simmer for a little more than an hour and it all thickened up nicely. Used 12 oz strong pale ale. YUM!!!!!
Delicious appetizer! I made these as a snack to watch football and everyone loved them. They are so simple and the flavor is wonderful. I will be making these again! Thanks for sharing. Made for Pick-A-Chef Fall 2009.