Polish Kielbasa and Pierogies
photo by Johnsonville Sausage
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) package Johnsonville Polish Kielbasa
- 2 (16 ounce) packages frozen potato pierogies
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- chopped fresh parsley
- On a cutting board, cut sausage links into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
- In a Dutch oven, cook pierogies according to package directions.
- Drain and keep warm.
- In a large skillet, melt butter and sauté onion until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add sausage, continue to cook and stir until sausage is heated through and brown.
- Stir in prepared pierogies.
- Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Made with only premium cuts of pork and the perfect blend of spices, Johnsonville Italian Sausage is the perfect ingredient for your favorite dishes.</p> <p>This is a sponsored profile.</p>