4 hrs 15 mins
This is from The Unwatched Pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rub herbs and salt into cavity of chicken.
- 2Put vegetables in slow cooker.
- 3Truss chicken compactly and place in slow cooker. Add wine.
- 4Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- 5Serve hot with noodles or chill and slice.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Poached Whole Chicken (Crock Pot)
Serving Size: 1 (270 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.3
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 160.4 mg
- Sodium 472.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 38.2 g