1/4 Photos of Plum Bread
1 hr 15 mins
This is a refreshing recipe for the best of the summers fruits. My mom made this often and we would always beg for her to make it more often
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter sugar and vanilla together until fluffy.
- 2Add eggs one at a time, beat after each addition.
- 3Sift together flour, salt, cream of tartar, and baking soda.
- 4Add about 1/3 of the yogurt to the mixture then 1/3 of the flour mixture, alternating until all is added.
- 5fill two greased and floured bread pans 1/2 full with batter, then add 1/4 of the fruit to each pan, then the remaining batter and top with the remaining fruit.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for about 50-55 minutes.
- 7cool in the pan for about 15 minutes and turn onto a platter.
- 8Makes two loaves but freezes well.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Plum Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1634 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2361.6
- Calories from Fat 961
- Total Fat 106.8 g
- Saturated Fat 63.6 g
- Cholesterol 627.9 mg
- Sodium 2792.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 318.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 171.5 g
- Protein 37.2 g