This is a refreshing recipe for the best of the summers fruits. My mom made this often and we would always beg for her to make it more often
- Cream butter sugar and vanilla together until fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beat after each addition.
- Sift together flour, salt, cream of tartar, and baking soda.
- Add about 1/3 of the yogurt to the mixture then 1/3 of the flour mixture, alternating until all is added.
- fill two greased and floured bread pans 1/2 full with batter, then add 1/4 of the fruit to each pan, then the remaining batter and top with the remaining fruit.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 50-55 minutes.
- cool in the pan for about 15 minutes and turn onto a platter.
- Makes two loaves but freezes well.