This recipe is great to make ahead and freeze for later use! I created this by taking the parts of several pizza roll recipes I liked on this site. My husband does not like many veggies so feel free to add any to your taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small onion, minced
- 14.79 ml garlic, minced
- 453.59 g hamburger, cooked and drained
- 170.09 g diced pepperoni
- 946.36 ml shredded cheese (I use an Italian or pizza mix)
- 737.08 g can pasta sauce (tomato based)
- 4.92 ml garlic salt
- 14.79 ml red pepper flakes (optional)
- nonstick cooking spray (optional)
- 60 wonton wrappers
- 1Mix all ingredients except wonton wrappers in a large bowl.
- 2Place one well rounded tsp of filling in center of each wonton wrapper.
- 3Fold the dough over forming a triangle.
- 4Seal, with water if needed.
- 5Place finished wontons on a baking sheet.
- 6Optional: spray wontons with cooking oil on each side.
- 7Bake in a 400 degree oven for 8-12 minutes.
- 8If freezing, place wontons on baking sheets and freeze until solid. Then place in a freezer bag.
- 9When ready to use, bake as above (no need to preheat).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Wontons
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.4
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.8 mg
- Sodium 465.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 9.3 g