Recipe by KookieMomster
This is somewhere between pizza and lasagna. Use the type of bell peppers that come in a jar packed in olive oil.
- 3 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 12 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced onion
- 1⁄2 cup sliced black olives
- 1 roasted red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw puff pastry and lay out on cookie sheets bake until golden according to directions on package.
- When they are done, set oven to 350°F.
- Pat bell pepper dry and slice it up. Divide cheese into fifths.
- Spray the bottom of a cake pan with olive oil and set one pastry gently in the bottom.
- Put half of the pizza sauce on the pastry and top like a pizza with 2/5 of the cheese, and half of the onion, olives, bell pepper and pepperoni.
- Set the next pastry on top and repeat the last step.
- Set the last pastry on top and drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic and tomatoes and cover with last 1/5 cheese.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until cheese are oozing and slightly golden.