1/12 Photos of Pizza Roll-Ups (Oamc)
1 hr 25 mins
A once a month recipe that is great for picnics or nights when the family has to eat in shifts. They can be eaten warm or cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 loaf frozen French bread dough or 1 loaf italian bread dough or 1 loaf all purpose bread dough
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups grated part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 4 cups italian tomato sauce
- 1Thaw dough; roll it into 14 x 24-inch rectangle about 1/4 inch thick.
- 2Brown ground beef or turkey; stir in remaining ingredients except Italian tomato xauce.
- 3Spoon filling evenly onto dough, slightly pressing filling into dough.
- 4Roll dough lengthwise like a jelly roll, and cut into 24 1-inch slices.
- 5Treat 2 rimmed cookie sheets with nonstick spray; lay slices on sheets about 1 inch apart.
- 6Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 7Let roll-ups sit for 10 minutes.
- 8Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
- 9Cool roll-ups and freeze in 4 1 gallon bags, 6 per bag.
- 10Slip a 1 quart bag with 1 cup sauce into each bag of pizza roll ups.
- 11To prepare, thaw roll-ups and warm them in a preheated 400°F oven for 10 minutes or put them frozen in the microwave; heat on high for about 2 minutes.
- 12Serve with warmed Italian tomato sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Roll-Ups (Oamc)
Serving Size: 1 (1999 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.3
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 440.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French bread dough