These are part of my OAMC rotation. My kids love these. I normally double this recipe as they go fast at my house.
- In a bowl, combine the egg, pizza sauce, bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
- Fold beef into mixture and mix well.
- Divide meat mixture into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Press mixture into bottom and up the sides.
- Fill center with cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 15-18 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Serve immediately with additional pizza sauce and cheese if desired.
- Or cool, place in freezer bags and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen pizza cups:.
- Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Heat in microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with additional pizza sauce and cheese if desired.