1/6 Photos of Pizza Meatloaf Cups
These are part of my OAMC rotation. My kids love these. I normally double this recipe as they go fast at my house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, combine the egg, pizza sauce, bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
- 2Fold beef into mixture and mix well.
- 3Divide meat mixture into 12 greased muffin cups.
- 4Press mixture into bottom and up the sides.
- 5Fill center with cheese.
- 6Bake at 375°F for 15-18 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- 7Serve immediately with additional pizza sauce and cheese if desired.
- 8Or cool, place in freezer bags and freeze for up to 3 months.
- 9To use frozen pizza cups:.
- 10Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- 11Heat in microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- 12Top with additional pizza sauce and cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Meatloaf Cups
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.2
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Sodium 282.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 18.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: