Recipe by MizzNezz
Even the kids will love this one!
Top Review by Sunflower
I wanted something different than our usual meatloaf. This was perfect. Very easy to make. Great seasonings. My family and even the kids loved this and gave it 5-stars. The pizza sauce gives it a nice little zip. Thanks Inez, love your recipes.
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 ounces pizza sauce, divided
- 1 cup cracker crumb
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 lbs ground beef
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix eggs, 3/4 cup pizza sauce, crumbs, parmesan, half the mozzarella, onion, green pepper, salt, oregano, and pepper.
- Add beef; mix well.
- Pat into a greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake at 350* for 50 minutes.
- Spread remaining pizza sauce on top, bake another 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella, bake until bubbly.