1/1 Photo of Pizza Meatballs
I served these for dinner over spaghetti with a salad. Boy, were they good! Loved it with both types of cheese. Great appetizers too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut part of cheese into twenty to twenty-four 1/2-inch cubes.
- 2Shred remaining cheese and set aside.
- 3In large bowl, with fork, mix well all remaining ingredients except salad oil and spaghetti sauce; shape some mixture around each cheese cube to make 1 1/2-inch meatballs.
- 4In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook meatballs until browned on all sides.
- 5Spoon drippings from pan; add spaghetti sauce.
- 6Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- 7Sprinkle meatballs with reserved shredded cheese.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pizza Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.4
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 120.8 mg
- Sodium 800.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 29.7 g